Bogota is a large city (620 square miles in the capital district, 120 of which make up the urban core) and its surroundings are lovely. Several options are available for transportation inside and out of town. Here we share with you some of the sites that will help you get around:
- El Dorado International Airport
- Transportation Terminal (bus and taxi)
- Transmilenio and SITP (public transit)
- Ciclovia (sundays and holidays)
- Permanent bicycle routes
- Train (tourist service, on weekends only)
Additionally, the taxi service in the city has very good coverage. For your safety, we offer taxis directly associated with the hotel, or we can help arrange transportation with one of the many agencies of yellow taxis in the city.
Just let us know what we can do, we will be delighted to lend a hand when it comes to making your transportation plans.